Thursday, April 28, 2016

Two Baby Size, 2014


I had this large piece of plaid fabric and didn't know what to do with it.  It seems a theme, that I have fabric and don't know what to do with it.   It seems as if I wait long enough, I figure something out.  The piece was black and white with a thread of yellow running through it and it was a good size for a baby quilt.  So I piece the back, or it could be called the front, in grays and yellow and did a fun quilting stitch on it.  One quilt I rather like.




I had some bits and pieces of material to put together and had just enough of the pink for the back for a good sized baby quilt.  This pink I bought on sale many years ago, I think 13 yards for a dollar a yard.  I knew I would use it, and it's almost gone.  Has come in handy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment