Thursday, November 12, 2020

October 2020, Full Size "String quilt"


I've made several quilts using the strips.,  It takes awhile to accumulate enough strips of fabric left from other projects.  Sometimes I try to match colors a bit, making a quilt for a boy with blues or a girl with mostly pinkish strips.   This one is just random.,  The back I put together with squares of plaid.  I've decided I like to make the back with even squares, usually 11 inches instead of putting  pieces together like a jigsaw puzzle. Looking back, I saw another string quilt made from the same batch of strips - this is definitely a different one.   I showed this to Jill and she showed me her quilt I sent a while ago.  They've been using it to wrap up in on a cold winter night, for watching TV.  It's getting a little ragged.  So this one is for the Baldassanos.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment